Friday, January 18, 2008

Slacking

This is what I've been doing for the whole weekend. Slacking off. Trying to finish off the stuffs that I've put of for years..


First off, I added some fluorescent stars and stuffs to my room wall. Pretty :)


Then I made something to put on my door...


The content....


I made something from some leftover wires I have to hang my necklaces and hairbands... ( now i feel it's a waste of time...)

This is how it looks like together with my earrings..

I made potpourri. From roses I bought from Cameron and some from other people :)

Tried to beautify a old-looking belt by adding some buttons and maniks and stuffs..

The front part....


All the way.....

to the end...


The end part. Nice??


Well, that's how I spent my week aside from sweeping and mopping and watchin dvd and stick my face to my laptop. :)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow... so cool :)

so many accessories !

BaByStEpHiE said...

ahhaa...ya. now i think of it..i hav no idea y i spend so much on them..lol
btw, who r u? i don bite..

Anonymous said...

anyway... guessing from the amount of ear rings you have... i guess your mum already know you "punched holes" in your ear (sorry for the language... dont know the exact term :p )

BaByStEpHiE said...

ya of cos my mum noes...how do u expect to hide from her? she will find out sooner or later..

gefallener Engel said...

wow, the belt was, weird... not exactly my type, but who am i to judge others? want a belt from japan? they're having winter sale now. i can get u 1. its dirt cheap. is rm15 cheap in msia? i don't know. whatever...

and the stars thingy on your ceiling. i think im gonna have nightmares when i come to stay. yikes!

BaByStEpHiE said...

....spoil my dream onli...
u r bitter aren't u?..sighh