Friday, December 12, 2008

Christmas Dinner 2008

During the last day of our block, which is a Friday, before we are off with studying!!!, we had this small Christmas Dinner thingy with presents exchange in Liying's and Lieo Jiun's flat and this includes Antonio and Anne-lise. And Lieo Jiun, on the day before, bought a Christmas tree. A live one!!! Just a small one though and we decorated it. :) (see picture below)

Nice?

A star tree topper. Jiun wanted an angel but couldn't one that he fancies...

I wanted to emphasize on my reflection on the bauble. Can you spot me??

I arrived at Liying's place at round 7 p.m. and we were supposed to dress formal. Marc even wore a tie! And he looks really smart. I thought we start the dinner at 7 but everyone was not ready and late...Lieo Jiun even slept and didn't wake up until 8 p.m. something?... That is also after Marc woke him up....sweat.

So, in the meantime, we had a pre-dinner photo session.

Me, Liying and Marc. Marc is sooo tall..-_- Liying look so elegant in her pink dress.

Then Antonio came.


Marc wanted to show off his package...and they were shocked at how small it was...:p

This is Erin. Jiun and Liying's Canadian flatmate. And the guy beside is her friend and I do not know his name...

These pictures in black and white are taken by Anne-lise. And so are the following pictures in black and white.


Liying, Helene and me.

Erin and Antonio and friend in background.

Frenchies of the flat.

Yummy.

Everyone is supposed to make something each for the dinner.. No, I didn't make anything. I'm terrible at cooking... So, Liying and I bought a fruit cake which didn't finish cause apparently a lot of them don't particularly like fruit cake... But, it was good...
Helene (pronounced without the H) made some kind of bread which was really good..and Anne-lise brought potato wedges, vege and there was some bread and some pate which was not bad...
AND of course, there was TURKEY!! supervised by Jiun, Erin and Marc. I think..
The stuffings were simple. I guess they don't have enough things but to our standard, it was great! Yummy turkey. SLurpps.

See, draining the turkey.

Helene, Anne-lise, Marc.


Glutton.


After eating, we actually played some drinking game. But, I haven't saved the pictures from other people's camera. SO, just imagine it. It's a snakes and ladders game but in a way that when you land on a specific box, that person needs to take shots or some truth or dare and stuffs like that....

I was lucky. I didn't get anything at all...Save all the way. Woo.

So, I was sober.

Then, we decided the winner can get the other losers to do whatever they want. Guess who won.
ANTONIO. When he wanted to explain, nobody wanted to listen to him. Poor guy.

But, in the end. We gave in.

But before that, the occupants of Zoe's flat came down cause they were going to have a party for Giovanni who was going to leave soon. By now, he's left. He's a pretty cute Italian guy. :) I've got pics. Not now though...

Okay, so back to Antonio's request, he wanted us to race running or smth so we went and run up and down the stairs and I think the loser was supposed to do something but I have no idea what because in the end everyone sort of ignored it...

Then, we went back and start to exchange presents.

First we asked Antonio to give his present. His present is for Anne-lise.

He bought her a glue, a bottle with straws and selotape and a condom.

And in the card, he explained the purpose of the things. He's soooo funny!!

Anne-lise is happy.

Anne-lise and Antonio.

The next one to go is Erin. She got Liying. She got her lots and lots of chocolates and I think there was maple syrup...

Marc jealously eyeing the candies.

Liying and Erin.

She loves it!!!

Then it was Marc's turn to give his present. His present is for Jiun.

Getting all cosy before giving the present. Must hug hug first.

HAHahahahaha.. Marc got Jiun an underwear. An elephant head.

I'm leaving this to your imagination.

And the best of all, it makes an elephant sound, what's it called?

Just a close up.

Next, Lieo Jiun gives his present to his secret person and the person is Helene!!

LIDL?? Hmm... but Helene looks happy.


Yoohoo!!!!!

Helene and Jiun.

Let's see what's inside. Carrots.

Double cream and some juice?

Oh no....it was just a trick!! He actually got her something else.

The thing is in a box wrapped with pictures of a naked girl....-_-

She unwraps a layer and finds....

there's another layer underneath. Look at her tu lan face...

And it continues.... but I guess she's finding it more interesting..

Look!!!
It's a gift set of cosmetics and stuffs..!!!

So, next up, it was Liying's turn. She got Erin. How funny. Cause Erin got Liying.....LOL.

She got teacakes.

And a drinking game!!!!! And Erin loved it very very very much!!!!

Erin and Liying.

So, I was up next! I got Antonio.

AWwww.....I was glad he was happy..

I got him a scarf. I really hope he likes it. He looks happy with it and his old scarf sucks..


HAhahhahahaa. I was sooo happy. He's pretty cutee you know and really funny..

I also got him a photo frame and I put a group picture inside cause Antonio is going to leave to France soon. SO, I wanted him to have something to think of us. We will miss him... He really reallly loved it!!

So, next up. Helene's turn. She got Marc.

Presenting present. My gosh. They really look like a couple...

Marc and Helene.

Reading card.

She got him huge ass photo frame and with lots of pictures. And next to it I had this sudden inferiority complex. Mine is such a small pathetic one and he got such a big one.... I feel really bad for Antonio. Aiks.... She also got him a pair of socks.


ON the socks, it's written, best in the bedroom. WUhahhaahah. SO cute.

He loves it!!!!

And so, the last one is from Anne-lise to me!!!!

She bought me a set of Body Shop stuffs. I love it!! White Musk. I LOVE the smell of White Musk!! I was sooo happy!!!!!!! There's also a strawberry body butter!! And she also got me a bracelet. OH I love the presents. Muaks.

Me and Anne-lise.

Then it's time for Group PIc!!!


But it has not ended yet!!!!!!!
Sweet Marc and Antonio went and get Liying a card too.

With a condom inside. -_-"

But it was reallly sweet of them. But Liying is soo nice to them. She deserves it man.

Later on, we went on and played truth or dare.

I forgot the details. But I do remember us asking Erin to go next door and ask for a condom and she is good wei. She really got one back.... and then I remember us making Jiun lick Marc's nipple. And I have to kiss Antonio and Marc. On the cheeks only la... We also made Helene prank call someone.

Then, before we knew it, it was too late. So, we all wanted to go back.

This is some random pic Marc took of Antonio in the bathroom.


ANd for the finale. Just a pic of the French guys :)

Merry Christmas!!

1 comment:

gefallener Engel said...

i wanna have a christmas gifts' exchange party thingy too!!! too bad japanese dont have religions T_T