Saturday, December 13, 2008

GUMS Welcoming Party at O' Couture

Okay...I know this is a bit outdated but I was really lazy to write about it.

So, this is the first Glasgow University Malaysian Society (GUMS) (if any of you were wondering what GUMS in the title meant) activity since the passing over of positions. THE Welcoming Party!!!! This time it was held at O' Couture, which is like a bar/restaurant/pub... It's a fairly new place and it looks really really nice.

So, anyway, the commitee had to be there earlier and I was just tagging along cause most people I know are in the commitee...eg. Jiun, Naomi, Sree... so we arrived there earlier than most people. And one of the main reasons is that they need to collect money for the entrance and all that. HAHahaa...and they took the first couch there for purposes of easy access..

This is where we are holding the party. It's like a basement actually and the seats are soo nice and see the mirrors around them...

This is the other side of it. But, it's not our area.

There's a bar too. SO cooll....

A sign on the floor.

Stefanie and Anna, who arrived as early as us.

Jiun, Yee Jun and Naomi.

Testing out with and without flash.

We waited and waited and finally!! Some human presense...

Ermm...I am so sorry. I don't know his name...-_-

Some pharmacy people came...


And some more...


Sin Yee and Stefanie.





Poyi and Liying.



Kim Chuan.



This is Justin. He's the current president for GUMS. The one holding the phone...

Even Naomi's housemate, Art came with a girll...hmmm..

Some IMU seniors...

Sean Lee.




Scandalous.

While I was being anti-social hanging out at the committee table even though I am not one....:p, the others are playing some ice breaking games. And I really don't know what was happening but I tried to take some pictures of them playing....






Meanwhile some more people still arriving.. I didn't write captions for some pics cause I don't know their names. Sorry...




George and Giovanni, Zoe's housemates.

Zoe and Sree.

Duncan. *ehem*

Li Li
Yee Jun and Alfred.
Yew Wen
Chris.
Chiyang.

Shirley Kwee, friend, and Chung Ying.


Oh well...then there were a lot of other photo taking sessions.

And then some went upstairs for clubbing. But, wasn't very happening. So....we went back.

Just a sneak view.


That's all. And I know the pictures sucks and very candid....

2 comments:

Zzzyun said...

hey i knw Kim Chuan!! he was my primary sch friend.. didnt know he was studying in glasgow too!

BaByStEpHiE said...

Hahha..yeah. he mentioned it b4..it's a small world after all. :P