Thursday, December 11, 2008

White and Snow Covered Trees

It had been snowing in Glasgow and it was certainly a beautiful sight...
Just to show you how it looks like the day after....

This is the carpark area of my flat.

Just to show that I WAS THERE!!

My footsteps.

From the window of my kitchen showing Kelvinhaugh Street student accomodation.

From the view of MY window showing the carpark...

Someone's car covered in snowflakes..

Some plant covered in snow.

Close up of snowflakeys on a metal bar..

Lymburn Rd.
Not much snow here though...

Some plant. Love the effect though...

Another one.

And more.

Kelvingrove Park area...grass and paths covered in snow.

Kelvingrove Art Gallery and Museum.

Faraway foggy view of the Glasgow University.

Zoom in. Looks like Narnia, no??

Along the Kelvingrove Rd?

Another pic of the uni.

The Road.

























I didn't write explanations for the rest cause it's just random pictures of things I see along the road to church. Haha.

Isn't the view just breathtaking?

Tell me I take good pictures :)

2 comments: