Thursday, April 11, 2013

JustFab

I stumbled upon this site called JustFab, accidentally registered for it, ended up browsing it and the next thing I knew is I bought a bag!!

Well, I needed a new bag for work anyways and I was pretty interested in the bags featured in the website. They are so cool and very unique but the price might be a little higher for my liking... though if it's of a good quality then I think it could be a beneficial investment.

So this is how simple it is to join. 


First, you take a answer a short questionnaire about your type of style or the styles you would be interested in. They have stylists who will take into consideration the answers and create a style profile for yourself.

After careful consideration, they provide you with a personalised boutique of sylist-handpicked new shoes and handbags for you to choose from every month. 

Third, you go shopping!! Most of them are priced at £35. You can of course, choose from your own boutique or from the other collection of new shoes, bags, jewellery and denims. Yes, they don't just do shoes and bags! They have much to offer!! Also, they have this sale section where you can get clutches and flats for a reduced price of £25. 

I bought the below. Super love the big space and the detachable shoulder strap.


I bought it for £28 because as a member, your first purchase is discounted. Cool right?? And after your first buy, you automatically become a VIP member. 

And what are the perks of becoming a VIP member?

What sold me to actually make the purchase and don't mind to become a VIP member is that they let you Skip The Month, which means you are not actually obligated to buy something each month. You just need to have a reasonable memory and be able to check your emails every beginning of the month! How nice is that?? This just makes it so much better. 

And even if you forget it, no worries! You do get charged £35 and converted to member credit. But you can use it to buy something else next time. So, it won't actually go to waste. 

I have been browsing the site whenever they send me mails. I really like their different and unique styles of shoes and bags. Urggghhhhh, if I am willing to spend money, I will buy buy buy! Did I mention that there is free delivery for buys of £35 and above and also free returns. 

One critique I have is that, they use UPS to deliver and for some reason, they never left a note for me the first 2 times they deliver to my house. I don't know if they didn't manage to get in far enough to my door to leave a note as I stay in a flat. But, I did manage to rearrange a redelivery to a different address on their third and last attempt. So, it's a bit of a hassle. You can arrange for a different date and all different ways as well, depending on what you prefer. 

So, I might be using the website more. If I don't like it anymore or I find that I don't actually use the site much, I can cancel my membership by contacting them. Simples. 

End of story is.I.Love.My.New.Bag. Can hit robbers with them probably. What with their blunt metal ends and my usual heavy content.  



No comments: