Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Loon Fung

Hallo! I have MIA for a while ..... again. I was working over the weekends in surgery for the first time and I was completely knackered when I got home. Excuses! I know :( But I was really tired....

Anyways, I haven't updated for the past few weeks and I have a few things to talk about so I'll maybe categorise them so I won't be posting randomly and also have less posts to put up heheh.

Let's start with one of my favourites - food. Went to Loon Fung with Ryan last month and want to share share share some pics of lovely dimsums!! Yummy scrummy

 Chee Cheong Fun with peanut and chilli sauce

Deep fried squid with sweet chilli sauce 

Hot and sour soup 

Crispy egg yolk buns 

Prawn chee cheong fun 

Crispy prawn dumplings 

Steamed char siu buns

That's for now. Coming soon - JustFab, London and Bath trip, recent movies, and my shopping hauls. :D


No comments: